DETAILS, LTD. has been an auto body shop in Dallas since 1986 because people know they can count on us to provide the highest quality auto body repairs in Dallas with the best customer service. If you would like to get a free estimate, please contact us.
What makes DETAILS,LTD. one of the most respected auto body collision centers in Dallas?
- Excellent customer service
- We deal with insurance companies so our customers don’t have to fight them
- We do everything in our power to make your car as good or better than its pre-loss condition
- We use only the best equipment in the auto body industry: Car-O-Liner Frame and Measuring Equipment, Hunter Alignment System, BASF Glasurit German Acrylic Urethane Mixing System, Italian Blowtherm Downdraft Paint Booths
- Every vehicle is fully detailed and touched up, inside and out, before delivering back to the customer
- Our technicians are highly trained and have a long history of experience
- Comfortable, living room-style waiting area with a big screen TV, free WiFi, and free beverages (see photo below)
- Convenient central location in the DFW metroplex, near Dallas, Texas, in Addison
About Our Staff
Ron Philleaux established DETAILS, LTD. in 1986 and is the President and CEO. He started the company as a small, auto detail shop and grew it to one of the best collision center facilities in the Dallas area. Ron’s mission is to repair the vehicle correctly the first time using state-of-the-art equipment and to make sure the insurance company treats his customer right. Ron is also a proud Southern Methodist University alumni.
Justin Mayes has been working at DETAILS, LTD. since 2004. In 2013, he was named Chief Operations Officer, a role in which he is determined to make sure all repairs are performed to the highest standards and that customers receive 5-star customer service. Justin is on a first-name basis with probably every auto insurance adjustor in the DFW area. You will often find him in the front office on the phone, fighting for our customers with an auto insurance employee.